Microsoft office 2010 home and student activation

Microsoft office 2010 home and student activation - Free Download

Please help cause I am started to become a frustrated student who can't submit assessments on time! Telephone activation might take longer than activation through the Internet. You should be at your computer when you call, and you should have your software Product Key available. The wizard provides one or more telephone numbers appropriate for your selection.

Call the Activation Center. The customer service representative asks you for your installation ID displayed on your screen and other relevant information. After your installation ID is verified, you receive a confirmation ID. This will usually complete successfully and activate the software.

Please provide it to them immediately. Confirmation ID This will be provided by the support to you that you need to enter from boxes A to H to proceed with the activation.

You may click on Next after entering the ID to complete the activation. Try to find out exactly what the problem is and ask about further appeals process. Did this solve your problem? Sorry this didn't help. Tell us about your experience with our site. FionaLloyd Created on December 28, This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Rohn Replied on December 28, Activation and Registration info, phone numbers and links http: Select your location Step 2: Please provide it to them immediately Step 3: Fixing Product Activation problems http: Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. How satisfied are you with this response? This site in other languages x.

microsoft office 2010 home and student activation

Microsoft Office 2010 Home & Student Activation

Your Office license allows you to reinstall Office on the same computer, and some licenses allow you to activate Office on more than one computer. I have the same question Confirmation ID This will be provided by the support to you that you need to enter from boxes A to H to proceed with the activation. Please provide it to them immediately Step 3: With the verification you expressively agree with our Disclaimer. Remove From My Forums.

Microsoft Office 2010 Home And Student Edition product key Serial number

I have downloaded the 32bit installer, it installs everything nice and fine. Click here to watch it now. When you call the Activation Center, you'll be asked to provide the installation ID displayed on your screen and other relevant information. How to install Office. Telephone activation might take longer than activation through the Internet. Sorry this didn't help.

Upgrade from Office 2010 to Office 365

microsoft office 2010 home and student activation

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. The customer service representative asks you for your installation ID displayed on your screen and other relevant information. Marked as answer by Sally Tang Monday, March 21, 9: Please provide it to them immediately Step 3: How satisfied are you with this reply? This site in other languages x. For the detailed information on how to contact Microsoft Activation Center, you can refer to this Microsoft Knowledge base article: Please verify you're human: I have windows7 and specs way beyond what is needed to run the stuff. Was this information helpful? I am having problems with activating my Office Home and Student version. How to install Office. You may click on Next after entering the ID to complete the activation. You'll be transferred to someone who can help you. How can we improve it?

Summary
Review Date
Reviewed Item
Microsoft office 2010 home and student activation
Author Rating
51star1star1star1star1star

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *